Skip to main content

Bored ? Need an Anime to watch ? Let me make 2 anime recommendations! Week #1

Hello!

Welcome back, I will be turning this into a "series" of sorts!

I will be making 2 anime recommendations weekly, so you can find something new you may want to watch! 

Genres will vary!

If you're enjoying the content, please check out my socials page and follow those to know when a new post goes live!


1. Hunter x Hunter 



My first recommendation has to be Hunter x Hunter.
I personally like the 2011 version when it comes to animations, but you can watch the older version as well.
The story follows Gon, a young and charismatic kid who is on a journey to find his father and learn what could have been so important that he up and left him.
In this world, many dangers exist and the strongest of people become hunters. Hunters are the elites of the world and can do almost anything without consequence. Most people strive to become hunters either for wealth or to help them achieve their dreams.
Follow Gon on his mission to complete the hunter exam and make friends along the way. This anime has some of the BEST character development of all time in my personal opinion. Most anime put a strong focus on the main character which can leave side characters feeling like just filler to further progress the story. However, Hunter x Hunter, does not have that sentiment. All characters feel just as important and have their own reasons for pursuing what they do
This anime will forever be one of my person favorites and I think everyone should watch it through at least once. 
Now if you've ever looked up this anime you may have been told about the "ant" arc, which most watchers have mixed feelings about. I personally loved it and it showed a lot of growth. However, for some people the pacing of the season may seem extremely slow. My personal favorite season was either the York new City arc or the Greed Island arc!

10/10 would recommend. I may go start rewatching it RIGHT NOW!


2. Tokyo Revengers



My second recommendation this week has to be Tokyo Revengers.
The first season of this anime released in 2021 and I've been hooked ever since!
After watching all the currently released episodes, I immediately found the manga and read that completely to be caught up. Definitely one of my favorites.
This story follows Hanagaki Takemitchy.
A kid who lived his life full of regrets growing up and was always known as a crybaby. As a grown up dead beat with nothing going for him in life, he learns of the death of his childhood crush. After the events of that, and his own death, he activates a "trigger" which sends him back in time to the middle of his delinquent days. 
Will he be able to save his crush from death while altering his own future?

This is another story with amazing character development. You see a main character who had/has so many regrets growing up that's given another chance to change how their life ends up. I personally rate this very high because of the action, emotions and overall story telling. This anime also does very well in not making the side characters feel like paid actors!
I fell in love with this anime immediately and I know you will too!

If you read this far, Thank you! Also, big thank you for reading my first week of 2 anime recommendations! Stay tuned for next week where I will recommend 2 more!

Comments