Skip to main content

5 Deep and Meaningful Anime Quotes

Here is my list of 5 Deep and Meaningful Anime Quotes!

There are many so I will post others as I think of them!

(These are in no specific order)

A lot of these quotes can be relatable and can change your outputs on life itself.

Comment some others that you want to see!


1. Jiraiya (Naruto)





“The true measure of a shinobi is not how he lives but how he dies. It’s not what they do in life but what they did before dying that proves their worth."

- Jiraiya (Naruto)

2. Lelouch (Code Geass)




"You will never be able to love anybody else until you love yourself."

–Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)

3. Ayanokoji (Classroom of the elite)





“Your shortcoming is that you assume others will hold you back and put them at a distance from the start.”

- Ayanokoji (classroom of the elite)

4. Kaneki Ken (Tokyo Ghoul)


"What's wrong isn't me, what's wrong is the world!"

- Kaneki Ken (Tokyo Ghoul)

5. Inaho (Aldnoah Zero)


"Giving in to despair is a foolish choice."
- Inaho (Aldnoah Zero)


These are some of my favorite quotes of all time! If you enjoyed this and want to see more, Let me know!


Comments