Skip to main content

The BEST Anime coming out in 2023

    The webtoon I'm about to mention is easily one of the most viewed webtoons out there and will definitely have the potential to be the BEST anime being released in 2023. 






  The anime I am speaking of is none other than Solo Leveling.


I am an avid webtoon/manga reader and this webtoon is easily in my top 5.

The action, drawings, animations, character development and twists, make it one of the most interesting reads on the market.

Synopsis: 

The story follows hunter Jinwoo Sung who is well known as one of the weakest hunters around.

He struggles in very low ranked dungeons and one day discovers a hidden dungeon room that would change his life forever.

This is a typical from Zero to Hero type of anime.

The official trailer below will showcase what can be expected from a webtoon such as this!


As I mentioned before, I have ready many webtoons in my life and this one is one of the best!
If you want to be ahead of the game, then I would recommend giving it a read before the anime adaptation comes out! 



Comments