Skip to main content

Best Anime to watch this season (Summer 2022) (July 2022)

Best Anime to watch this season (Summer 2022) (July 2022)



Keep in mind that the "best" anime to watch is of course subjective and heavily opiniated based on interests!
I will be letting you know what anime I'm looking forward to and am currently actively watching!

1. Ao Ashi




If you've read my other post regarding "Blue Lock", then you know I LOVE sports anime specifically soccer.
Ao Ashi follows a normal boy named Ashito Aoi. The story is all about his desire to go pro and support his mother and make her proud! A kindhearted kid who will have to learn the struggles of playing at a higher level while realizing he's not actually as good as he thought he was!
This story has insane character development and hardships which make you fall in love with the characters. I would definitely recommend this anime to anyone who loves sports, awesome scenes and great relatable development!

This anime is currently on going for at least the rest of the summer season. I watched the first 12 episodes, got hooked and immediately read the manga! I fell in love with it, and it will be a story I continually keep up with until it ends!

2. Classroom of the elite (season 2)




Classroom of the elite is an amazing anime when it comes to the main character displaying insane psychological capabilities. The story follows Ayanokoji. He has an interesting backstory and is a master of manipulation. Seeing how he handles all situations will do nothing less than impress you. 
Ayanokoji goes to a school where your merits and grades determine which class you end up in and the end goal is to make it to Class A. He currently resides in Class D and has a lot of work ahead of him if he wants to move up. 
In terms of an anime with awesome scenes and psychological warfare, this is among some of the best! Definitely one of my favorite anime, especially of this season!


While I only listed 2 anime on this list, there are many other anime that were released this season. I am usually very particular about the types of anime I watch but that's something I have been working on and hope to watch more and more! I will have more recommendations coming up based on newer anime and older anime alike!

Comments