Skip to main content

Bored ? Need an Anime to watch ? Let me make 2 anime recommendations! Week #2

 If you guys enjoy this little mini-series, drop a follow and leave a comment!

In week 1, I recommended Hunter x Hunter & Tokyo Revengers! If you haven't read that post, check it out HERE.

Check out my Socials and follow them as well! I will be posting when there's a new blog post in the future!

Without any further delay, let's get into it!

Since a friend was specifically asking for Psychological Anime recommendations recently, I decided I would write 2 recommendations for those this week!

1. Tomodachi Game




"Yuuichi Katagiri knows the hardships of not having enough funds. He works hard to save up in order to go on the high school trip. However, after the class's money is all collected; it's stolen. Suspicion falls on two of Yuuichi's friends."

If you were a fan of Squid Game, you will love this series. I personally love thriller / psychological type of anime, and this leaves you wanting more. I binged this series in just 2 days, I immediately fell in love with it. Yuuichi is a character you immediately want to learn more about and some of the things he does will surprise you and leave you guessing. 

Definitely one of the best anime I've watched in a while! Go check it out!

2. Terror in Resonance



"Zankyou no Terror tells the story of Nine and Twelve, the two boys behind the masked figures of Sphinx. They should not exist, yet they stand strong in a world of deception and secrets while they make the city fall around them, all in the hopes of burying their own tragic truth."

This is definitely an anime that I forgot about for years until recently. This anime is a real depiction of a form of terrorism and is extremely interesting to watch. It makes you think about what is going on in the world and in the beginning, you may hate the main characters, or maybe you will sympathize with them. Towards the end, it leaves you realizing that maybe what they were doing wasn't necessarily wrong but maybe could have been approached in a different way. 
I was immediately heavily invested in this anime, and I know you will be too!
Definitely a big recommendation from me.

If you read this far, Thank you! Also, big thank you for reading my second week of 2 anime recommendations! Stay tuned for next week where I will recommend 2 more!



Comments