Skip to main content

Bored ? Need an Anime to watch ? Let me make 2 anime recommendations! Week #2

 If you guys enjoy this little mini-series, drop a follow and leave a comment!

In week 1, I recommended Hunter x Hunter & Tokyo Revengers! If you haven't read that post, check it out HERE.

Check out my Socials and follow them as well! I will be posting when there's a new blog post in the future!

Without any further delay, let's get into it!

Since a friend was specifically asking for Psychological Anime recommendations recently, I decided I would write 2 recommendations for those this week!

1. Tomodachi Game




"Yuuichi Katagiri knows the hardships of not having enough funds. He works hard to save up in order to go on the high school trip. However, after the class's money is all collected; it's stolen. Suspicion falls on two of Yuuichi's friends."

If you were a fan of Squid Game, you will love this series. I personally love thriller / psychological type of anime, and this leaves you wanting more. I binged this series in just 2 days, I immediately fell in love with it. Yuuichi is a character you immediately want to learn more about and some of the things he does will surprise you and leave you guessing. 

Definitely one of the best anime I've watched in a while! Go check it out!

2. Terror in Resonance



"Zankyou no Terror tells the story of Nine and Twelve, the two boys behind the masked figures of Sphinx. They should not exist, yet they stand strong in a world of deception and secrets while they make the city fall around them, all in the hopes of burying their own tragic truth."

This is definitely an anime that I forgot about for years until recently. This anime is a real depiction of a form of terrorism and is extremely interesting to watch. It makes you think about what is going on in the world and in the beginning, you may hate the main characters, or maybe you will sympathize with them. Towards the end, it leaves you realizing that maybe what they were doing wasn't necessarily wrong but maybe could have been approached in a different way. 
I was immediately heavily invested in this anime, and I know you will be too!
Definitely a big recommendation from me.

If you read this far, Thank you! Also, big thank you for reading my second week of 2 anime recommendations! Stay tuned for next week where I will recommend 2 more!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Deep and Meaningful Anime Quotes

Here is my list of 5 Deep and Meaningful Anime Quotes! There are many so I will post others as I think of them! (These are in no specific order) A lot of these quotes can be relatable and can change your outputs on life itself. Comment some others that you want to see! 1. Jiraiya (Naruto) “The true measure of a shinobi is not how he lives but how he dies. It’s not what they do in life but what they did before dying that proves their worth." - Jiraiya (Naruto) 2. Lelouch (Code Geass) "You will never be able to love anybody else until you love yourself." –Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass) 3. Ayanokoji (Classroom of the elite) “Your shortcoming is that you assume others will hold you back and put them at a distance from the start.” - Ayanokoji (classroom of the elite) 4. Kaneki Ken (Tokyo Ghoul) "What's wrong isn't me, what's wrong is the world!" - Kaneki Ken (Tokyo Ghoul) 5. Inaho (Aldnoah Zero) "Giving in to despair is a foolish choice." - In...

The BEST Anime coming out in 2023

     The webtoon I'm about to mention is easily one of the most viewed webtoons out there and will definitely have the potential to be the BEST anime being released in 2023.     The anime I am speaking of is none other than Solo Leveling . I am an avid webtoon/manga reader and this webtoon is easily in my top 5. The action, drawings, animations, character development and twists, make it one of the most interesting reads on the market. Synopsis:   The story follows hunter Jinwoo Sung who is well known as one of the weakest hunters around. He struggles in very low ranked dungeons and one day discovers a hidden dungeon room that would change his life forever. This is a typical from Zero to Hero type of anime. The official trailer below will showcase what can be expected from a webtoon such as this! As I mentioned before, I have ready many webtoons in my life and this one is one of the best! If you want to be ahead of the game, then I would recommend givin...

Anime Recommendation List for Beginners

Anime Recommendations - Newbies will enjoy this list of newbie friendly anime recommendations. The Best Anime Series for newbies (in my opinion to start with) If you've never watched an anime before, then you might not know where to start. This list has some suggestions for you! Hunter x Hunter Hunter x Hunter (2011) Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy Written by: Yoshihiro Togashi Rating: PG - 13 - Teens 13 or older Synopsis:  This story follows Gon, a 12-year-old boy who has no knowledge of the outside world. What drives 12-year-old Gon Freecss is finding Ging, his father and a Hunter himself. Believing that he will meet his father by becoming a Hunter, Gon takes the first step to walk the same path. Hunter x Hunter is still one of my favorite anime. It has probably the best character development out of any anime I've seen. Not only does it make you love the main character, Gon, but it also makes you fall in love with the other main characters and side characters as well! Watch...